They Don't Make Ads Like This Anymore: Evolutionary War


No real reason for this one, other than it was drawn by the utterly brilliant Walter Simonson.  Who then took the trouble to sign it.

I just bought a new scanner, an Epson Workforce, to replace my old, old Mustek.  I scanned this image because, no matter how many times I tried on the Mustek, it always came out looking like crap, lines, bad colouring, you name it.  Now it looks perfect, with all the dings and wear and tear on show.  As it should be.

Now someone will tell me how shitty the Epson Workforce scanners are.  Go for it.  It was cheap, like the budgie, so I'm not overly fussed.  It's working well so far, and the scans look great, so shove it up your jumper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL COMICS DEMANDS $17,000 from BROKE CREATOR of GHOST RIDER! The Shame Of Marvel...Part II

Yogi Bear's Sexuality Explained

We Made The Washington Post!

Previous Posts!

Show more